My Coding rhythm ( Youtube Playlist that helps me Code)

Well, I'm at work ! Serious Work! Not really of project always :P , but something extra.
I just can't concentrate with all that noise around me. There is some music which takes me to a different world. And guess what, I guess I've found some of it.

Many times I've searched for good background music for Programming and in all results "Time" by Hans Zimmer was at the top. It's truly a masterpiece.

So, here are the one's that I've for you , plug them in and enjoy your world! Away from this cruel "real" world. We , programmers generally live in a "Virtual" world so why not be there fully! ( Don't recall "The Matrix" ). The list is :

  • Time - Inception and various mixes.
  • My Name Is Lincoln - The Island
  • Corynorhinus - Batman Begins
  • Clubbed To Death - The Matrix
  • 23 - Jimmy Eat World
  • Always The Sun (Richard Durand)

I'll try to keep updating it.
Please tell the music you like(that helps in Programming) in the "Comments" box below. I'll really feel obliged. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The call of a place (Veer Dam)

The Last Great Trip with a future NRI

Back into time ( at least a try ) -- Part 1 (of 3)